We maintain our online services according to the rules stated below. We obliged ourselves to follow the legislation rules and to take into consideration the principles of data avoidance and data minimisation.
1. Name and address of the responsible person (data administrator)
The data administrator as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other national data protection laws of the member states of the European Union, along with other provisions under data protection legislation, is:
Inżynieria Maszyn i Urządzeń Specjalnych Sp. z o.o.
Tel. +48 33 819-10-62
You can contact Data Administrator by the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We designed our Data Privacy Statement in accordance with the principles of clarity and transparency. If there are any discrepancies regarding the use of various terms, the relevant definitions can be found in Art. 4 GDPR (https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/PL/TXT/?uri=celex%3A32016R0679)
3. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We will only process the following personal data: name and surname, e-mail address and IP, if the legal basis exists for this purpose. In order to do so, the following regulations, in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation, are taken into consideration:
- You have agreed to the processing of your personal data for one or more purposes, Art. 6 para. 1 point a – GDPR. In this case we will provide you with comprehensive information regarding the purpose of data processing and we will save your explicit consent.
- Data processing is necessary in order to implement contracts and pre-contractual provisions, Art. 6 para. 1 point b – GDPR.
- Data processing is necessary in order to fulfil legal obligations by the administrator, Art. 6 para. 1 point c – GDPR.
- The processing of the personal data is required to protect our justified interests, as long as these are not outweighed by your interests or basic rights and freedoms, Art. 6 para. 1 point f -GDPR.
With respect to that, in the aforementioned cases we will give you legal basis that are used in order to process your personal data.
4. Entrusting with the processing of personal data
Your personal data will not be revealed to the third party for other purposes than the ones stated below. We will forward your personal data in the following cases:
- You have given us your explicit consent based on Art. 6 para. 1 point a – GDPR.
- Data must be forwarded based on the Art. 6 para. 1 point f – GDPR, in order to protect, the execution or protection of legal claims, and there is no reason to undertake that you have overriding interest in not giving the personal data,
- a statutory obligation exists with regards to the forwarding of data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 point e – GDPR,
- It is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 para. 1 point b – GDPR, in order to fulfil our contractual obligation towards you.
5. Storage life, deletion
We will only store the personal data that you transmit to us for as long as this is required in order to fulfil the purposes for which the data has been transmitted, or for as long as it must be stored in accordance with the law. After the fulfilment of the purpose / expiry of the statutory retention periods, the data will be deleted or blocked.
Personal data which is processed by us is deleted as soon as the storage is no longer necessary taking into account the purpose, and that legal requirements do not oblige us to store the data. In case when the data has not been deleted based on other permissible laws and processing purposes, the processing of data will be limited. This means that the data will be blocked and will not be processed for other purposes. The aforementioned is also relevant when it comes to the storage of data that is required by the trade and tax law.
Based on § 257 para. 1 of Commercial Code the information must be stored for the period of 6 years (accounting and inventory books, opening balance sheets, annual financial statements, commercial correspondence, accounting evidence etc.), though on the basis of § 147 para. 1 Tax Code – for the period of 10 years (accounting books, accounting entries, reports on operations, accounting documents, commercial correspondence, documents relevant from the tax point of view etc.).
6. SSL Encryption
For security reasons and also in order to protect confidential data, such as inquires that are sent to us as the website administrators, the website uses SSL encryption. You can be sure that the connection is encrypted when the address line in your browser changes from “http://” to “https://”, and also when the padlock symbol appears. When the SSL encryption is on, the data that is transmitted cannot be read by the third parties.
7. Collection and storage of personal data, the purpose and the way they are used
a) The moment you enter the website
When you visit our website the browser on you device automatically sends information to our website server. The information is temporary stored in a log file. The following data are collected and stored without your involvement until their automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of the access
- Name and URL of a downloaded file
- Incoming website (URL Control) browser and (if applicable) operational system of a computer and the name of the access provider
The aforementioned data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To ensure a trouble-free connection with the website
- To ensure comfortable usage of our website
- System safety and stability analysis
- Other administration issues
Data, that allow to identify you as a person (such as IP address) will be deleted after maximum seven days. If such data is stored longer than the aforementioned period, it will undergo the process of coding so that the data cannot trace back to you.
Art. 6 para. 1 point f – GDPR and Art. 6 para. 1 point f – GDPR define the legal basis for the data processing. Our legitimate interest results from the purposed of data processing mentioned above. We will never use the data in order to make conclusions about you.
b) Google Fonts
Our websites use Google Fonts therefore we are able to display multiple fonts. Google Fonts is a service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View,
California, 94043). These fonts are switched on by means of a server request, usually the Google server in the USA. The following information can be sent and stored by Google server:
- Name and version of the browser
- Website, which has sent the request (Requesting URL)
- Computer operational system
- Computer resolution
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Language settings of the browser and the user operating system
Google Fonts are used in order to make our website easier to read and improve the image quality; therefore Google Fonts are used based on the legitimate purpose according to Art. 6 para. 1 point f -GDPR.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes of protecting our justified interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 point f – GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies on the basis of browser default settings. However, you can also configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your device or the system displays a reminder before a new cookie is saved. If you deactivate cookies in your browser you will not be able to use all the functions on our website.
Different kinds of cookies that we use are described in details below.
a. Session cookies
To make the use of our website a more pleasant experience, we use so-called session cookies to identify that you have already visited various pages of our website. These session cookies are automatically deleted when you leave our website.
b. Temporary cookies
c. Cookies for marketing and optimisation
9. Analysis and tracking tools
We use the following analysis and tracking tools on our website (list below). They provide continuous optimisation of the website and provide the layout adjusted to certain needs.
These interests are justified in terms of Art. 6 para. 1 point f -GDPR. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the information for the respective tools.
We use Google Analytics, Google Inc. internet analysis. (https://www.google.de/ intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; „Google”).
- Name and version of the browser
- Computer operational system
- Entering website (redirecting URL)
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Time of server request
The data is sent to Google in the USA and stored there.
Since we have activated IP anonymization on this website, Google will shorten your IP address beforehand within the member states of the European Union or other countries based on the Treaty on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases full IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the US and shortened in that location.
Upon our request, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our website in order to compile reports on website activities, and to provide us with other services connected to the use of the website and the internet. IP address sent by your browser as a part of Google Analytics service will not be connected with other data from Google.
You can deactivate the storage of such cookies by changing the setting in your browser. You should remember that in such a case you will not be able to use all the functions on our website.
You can also prevent the data (including your IP address) that is created by the cookie and that relates to your use of the website from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
By clicking the link you deactivate data gathering by Google Analytics. In enables to install the so called “opt-out cookie”, which disables data gathering on our website.
10. Rights of the affected party (data subject)
You are entitled to the following rights:
According to Art. 13 point 1 GDPR, you have the right to obtain information about your personal data that is processed by us. This right to access includes information about
- the process of processing
- the categories of personal data
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed
- the planned retention period, or at minimum the criteria for defining the retention period
- the existence of a right to correction, erasure, restriction of processing or objection
- the existence of a right to complain to a supervisory authority
- the origin of your personal data, insofar as it was not collected by us
- the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and (if applicable) meaningful information about details relating to the same
According to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to request that incorrect or incompletely stored personal data is corrected immediately.
According to Art. 13 point 2 letter b GDPR, you have the right to demand the immediate erasure of your personal data if this data must not be further processed for one of the reasons noted below:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information
- to fulfil a legal obligation that requires processing according to the laws of the European Union or the member states that apply to the data controller, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or that is performed in the exercise of public authority, which was transferred to the data controller
- for reasons of the public interest in the area of public health pursuant to Art. 23 ust. 1 lit. a;b;….; j. – RODO
- for archival purposes, scientific or historic research purposes that are in the public interest, or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right noted under para. a) is likely to make the realisation of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impair the same
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
d) Restriction to processing
According to Art. 18 GDPR, you can demand that the processing of your personal data is restricted for one of the following reasons:
- You question the correctness of your personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and you decline the erasure of the personal data.
- We no longer require the personal data for the purpose of processing, but you require the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR.
If you have demanded a correction or erasure of your personal data or a restriction of processing according to Art. 19 GDPR, we will notify all recipients to whom your personal data was disclosed, unless this proves to be impossible or is associated with unreasonable effort. You can demand that we notify you of these recipients.
You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, popular and machine-readable format.
You also have the right to demand the transmission of this data to a third party if processing was completed using automated methods and is based on consent according to Art. 20 point. 1; … to 4 – GDPR
According Art. 17 point. 1 and 2 – GDPR in relation to Art. 7 point. 1 and 2 – GDPR , you have the right to withdraw consent that you have previously provided to us at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legitimacy of the processing activities that took place until the consent was withdrawn. We are not allowed to continue data processing activities that were based on your withdrawn consent.
According to Art. 77 point 1 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you are of the view that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of justified interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 2 sent. 1 f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for your action that arise from your special situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection that we will implement without the information about a special situation. To exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, all you have to do is to write an e-mail to email@example.com
- Automated decision in an individual case, including profiling
You have the right to not be subjected to a decision that is solely based on automated processing – including profiling – which results in legal consequences for you personally or that significantly compromises your person in a similar fashion. This does not apply if
- the decision is required to conclude or implement a contract between you and us
- the decision is admissible based on regulations of the European Union or the member states that apply to us, and these regulations contain appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms as well as your justified interests
- the decision is made with your explicit consent
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 GDPR unless Art. 9 para. 2 a or g GDPR applies, and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your justified interests.
With regard to the cases noted in i) and iii), we take appropriate measures to protect the rights and freedoms and your justified interests, which includes at minimum the right to bring about an intervention by an individual in our organisation, the right to present one’s own point of view and the right to challenge the decision.
11. Amended data privacy statement
In the event we amend the Data Privacy Statement, it will be indicated on the website.
As at 11.02.2019